Join us as a YoreStore partner and take advantage of a new business opportunity to convert your underutilised agricultural buildings into a ready-to-go and profitable self-storage business.
Self-storage is a huge growth area throughout the UK, with the need for extra space for both domestic and business use increasing year on year.
Our partner store model allows you to run your business with minimal staffing requirements and (in return for an annual % fee) our team will provide all the marketing, training and technical support needed to make your business an ongoing success.
The YoreStore team will work closely with you to turn your unused building(s) into secure, internal self-storage units of various sizes, meaning that you can cater for a variety of customer needs.
We offer advice and expertise from start to finish, assisting with all elements from planning, building conversion and fulfilment of storage units, to CCTV, fire and intruder alarm systems as well as access control to provide a ready to go, turn-key business.
As a partner store you’ll benefit from being part of an already established and successful business model and having access to our digital infrastructure and branding means that your business can really hit the ground running.
Once your business has launched, our team will then be on hand to offer ongoing advice, guidance and marketing to help you fill your units and make your business is a success.
As a YoreStore partner we will provide you with:
- Website with online booking system
- Branding and assets
- Marketing including social media
- Local print advertising
- Full self-storage software package including support & training
- Performance monitoring
- Monthly reporting
- Training in administrative elements
What you’ll need to get started:
- Our flexible approach means that we can utilise buildings as small as 3,000 sqft and expand as and when the business growth demands.
- Conversions of dairy cow cubicles, broiler chicken houses and other unused farm buildings all make good and effective self-storage facilities.
- The buildings should have single phase power supply, a good solid concrete floor and a small office space onsite with an internet connection.
Request a brochure HERE (takes you to a form to complete with your name address and contact details)