This policy will explain how we organise the use of personal data we collect from you when you use our website.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
YoreStore collects the following:
Personal identification information (name, email, phone number etc)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide YoreStore with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of products and services
- Voluntary complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- Use or view our website via your browsers cookies
How will we use your data?
YoreStore collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you may like
How do we store your data?
YoreStore securely stores your data. We will keep your account data for 7 years. Once this time period has expired we will delete your data.
YoreStore would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you may like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you can always opt-out later.
You have the right at any time to stop our company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
YoreStore would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – you have the right to request YoreStore for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that YoreStore correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that YoreStore erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that YoreStore restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that YoreStore transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have 30 days to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information please visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however our website uses:
- Functionality- YoreStore uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first party and third party cookies are used.
- Advertising- YoreStore uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device and your IP address.
YoreStore sometimes shares some limited aspects of data with third parties for advertising purposes. We also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies:
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browse. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites:
How to contact us:
How to contact the appropriate authority:
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that YoreStore has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the information commissioner’s office.